A whole new decade of writing.
- The goal is to write 12 short stories in 12 months.
- I post a prompt once a month, the deadline is usually 4 weeks later.
- The word counts vary each month.
- You post one story and comment on four other stories.
- It is a great learning experience.
Please remember: This is not a competition. It’s about discipline, productivity and learning. Not all my stories will be great, but they will, at least, be written.
Added bonus: Not only will you write 12 short stories in 2019, the word counts have been calculated to add up to 15 000 words exactly. That sounds productive.
Please join the Facebook group. It is the easiest place to stay up to date.
- Some competition rules state that stories must be ‘previously unpublished’. Each site has different definitions of published. Make sure to check before you post.
- Copyright remains with you.
- You publish on the site at your own risk.
Let’s write 12 Short Stories in 12 months.