It’s time to learn all about flash fiction.
In this workshop, we will discuss Flash Fiction and share some tips and tricks that will help you to improve your tiny tales.
Learn all about Flash Fiction in a flash. We’ll discuss:
- What is Flash Fiction?
- The word counts and how to make the most of them
- The importance of the surprise
- Reasons to write Flash Fiction
- Steps for creating amazing, powerful stories
Please register to attend the class.
There are two sessions(same class, different times)
30 March 2023 at 11 am (GMT+02:00)
30 March 2023 at 9 pm (GMT+02:00)
During the class Mia will discuss the 30 Days of Flash Fiction writing challenge and how it will work in April 2023.
Recordings will be available, but for a limited time.
Here is all the information you will need.
- Learn more about the challenge
- Please register for the class using the links above
Who is Mia?
I’m a creative writing coach and manuscript appraiser. I help writers to find their voices and unravel their stories by empowering them with knowledge, providing accountability and helping them write the books they’ve always dreamed of writing.