Workbook | The Ultimate Short Story Checklist
The Ultimate Short Story Checklist is a downloadable workbook. It is printable and designed to help you write better short stories and give better feedback when you critique a short story.
This workbook is also sold on Writers Write. Please make sure you are not purchasing the same product twice. There are no refunds on downloadable products.
The Ultimate Short Story Checklist
The Objective Of The Ultimate Short Story Checklist
- To give you a framework for rewriting and critiquing short stories.
- To help you understand story structure.
- To learn when and why you should break the ‘rules’.
The Purpose Of This Workbook
If you want to learn how to write a complete short story, please sign up for Short Cuts.
If you want to have a practical guide that you can use to write, rewrite and critique short stories, enjoy this workbook.
The Ultimate Short Story Checklist was first taught as an online class. Students requested a written version on that class. This workbook is the result.
What you will do with the workbook:
Develop the skills to write better short stories and learn how to critique a short story.
What you get:
- The downloadable checklist and workbook that you can print at home.
The workbook includes:
- A step-by-step guide to writing and evaluating short stories.
- A downloadable, printable checklist.
What materials do I need?
- You need access to the internet.
- You need access to a printer or print shop (if you want to print it).
How much is it?
Have fun and happy short story writing!
If you would like coaching sessions or feedback on your writing, please sign up for Level 3 | Awesome Deadline. It includes 12 coaching sessions and feedback on all 12 of your short stories.