Submit your third short story for 2021 today.
And there goes March! I hope you had an awesome time writing our longest story for 2021.
I will accept and approve posts for Enough (Word count: 2500 words) from 24 March 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00), until 25 March 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00) on www.deadlinesforwriters.com. Please ask Google to figure out what time that will be in your part of the world.
Please submit your story on www.deadlinesforwriters.com.
- Log in.
- Submit/Short Stories
- Complete the form.
- Select the correct category: SS Prompt 3: Enough
- Do not select any other category.
- Your story must be 2500 words. I won’t approve stories under 2450 or over 2550 words.
- Submit for approval.
- Read and comment on four other stories. Please spread the love. Look for stories that haven’t been read, instead of everyone reading and commenting on the same stories. If you want tips on how to comment, read this post: The Complete Guide To Evaluating Your Short Story.
- This is an exercise in discipline. The comments are a bonus. There are no prizes because I want you to focus on writing for yourself and to try and take more risks.
- Be kind when you comment. Start with a positive comment, suggest an improvement, and end with something positive. We are here to learn.
- Our next prompt is at the end of this post.
A few more points:
- I will try to read as many posts as possible, but I do have a day job that I would like to keep.
- NO hate speech. None. If you see something nasty that I should be made aware of, please send me a message.
- Be careful of profanity.
- I need to approve every post. Please be patient with me. I am teaching during the day and I will approve them as quickly as I can. They will all go up.
Can I still join?
You can join the 12 Short Story Challenge in any month. So, if you start in September 2021, that will be month one for you and then August 2022 will be month 12. Sign up on www.deadlinesforwriters.com