Submit your third poem for 2021 today.
It is time to submit your haikus.
I will accept and approve posts for Enigmatic from 31 March 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00), until 1 April 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00) on www.deadlinesforwriters.com. Please ask Google to figure out what time that will be in your part of the world.
Please submit your story on www.deadlinesforwriters.com.
- Log in.
- Complete the form.
- Select the correct category: Poetry Prompt 3: Engimatic
- Do not select any other category.
- Submit for approval.
- Read and comment on four other poems. Please spread the love. Look for poems that haven’t been read, instead of everyone reading and commenting on the same poems.
If you are doing this for the first time you might find this post helpful.
- This is an exercise in discipline. The comments are a bonus. There are no prizes because I want you to focus on writing for yourself and to try and take more risks.
- Be kind when you comment. Start with a positive comment, suggest an improvement, and end with something positive. We are here to learn.
- Our next prompt is at the end of this post.
A few more points:
- I will try to read as many posts as possible, but I do have a day job that I would like to keep.
- NO hate speech. None. If you see something nasty that I should be made aware of, please send me a message.
- Be careful of profanity.
- I need to approve every post. Please be patient with me. I am teaching during the day and I will approve them as quickly as I can. They will all go up.
Can I still join?
You can join the 12 Poems Challenge any month. So, if you start in September 2021, that will be month one for you and then August 2022 will be month 12. Sign up on www.deadlinesforwriters.com