Submit Scene 7 of 52 today.
I will accept and approve posts for And… from 17 February 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00), until 18 February 2021, 8:00 (Johannesburg time | GMT +2:00) on www.deadlinesforwriters.com.
Please ask Google to figure out what time that will be in your part of the world.
Please submit your story on www.deadlinesforwriters.com.
- Log in.
- Submit/52 Scenes
- Complete the form.
- Select the correct category. Prompt 7: Week 7 – And…
- Your story must be between 1200 – 1500 words.
- Submit for approval.
- Read and comment on four other stories. Please spread the love. Look for stories that haven’t been read, instead of everyone reading and commenting on the same stories.
- This is an exercise in discipline. The comments are a bonus. There are no prizes because I want you to focus on writing for yourself and to try and take more risks.
- Be kind when you comment. Start with a positive comment, suggest an improvement, and end with something positive. We are here to learn.
- Our next prompt is at the end of this post.
A few more points:
- I will try to read as many posts as possible, but I do have a day job that I would like to keep.
- NO hate speech. None. If you see something nasty that I should be made aware of, please send me a message.
- Be careful of profanity.
- I need to approve every post. Please be patient with me. I am teaching during the day and I will approve them as quickly as I can. They will all go up.
Need a reprieve?
You have four reprieves throughout the year. These should be saved for unforeseen circumstances, illness, planned vacations and other serious reasons. Writer’s block, absentee muses and “I’m stuck” are not serious or unforeseen reasons. That’s why you are here.
Please contact Mia BEFORE the deadline if you need a reprieve. You will still have to write the scene but you will be able to post on a different date. (But only if you have discussed it with Mia.)
That said, if you miss a week please keep posting.
The next prompt is on the site. Click here.