Can you write 12 Short Stories in 12 Months? The 2021 challenge starts today.
Welcome to the 12 Short Stories Writing Challenge for 2021.
What Is The 12 Short Stories Writing Challenge?
- The goal is to write 12 short stories in 12 months.
- A prompt is posted once a month, the deadline is usually four weeks later.
- The word count varies each month.
- You post one story and comment on four other stories.
- It is a great learning experience.
- You will become a part of the best online writing community.
- The challenge is free.
Please go to www.deadlinesforwriters.com to sign up.
Please remember: This is not a competition. It’s about discipline, productivity and learning.
Added bonus: Not only will you write 12 short stories in 2021, but the word count has also been calculated to add up to 15 000 words exactly. That sounds productive.
Please join the Facebook group for Deadlines for Writers to stay up to date.
12 Short Stories Deadline Calendar For 2021
I have also created a list of the deadlines for you to note in your calendars. Complete the list as the prompts are published.
PDF: 2021 Deadlines SS
Let’s write 12 Short Stories in 12 months.